Currently we are researching possible apps and resource materials to help in the development of the Kaizen Dreams website. So far we have been customizing it and the other websites in the Silver Artifice Network to make them sleeker, more professional looking and easy to follow.
Every day we are integrating new plugins and trying them out to see which will best suit our needs. One of the things we are working on is Search Engine Optimization or SEO, which we will be doing a article on in the coming weeks to help those unfamiliar with the term to become more familiar. Our goal is to also cover areas of SEO that not everyone may think of and perhaps even a seasoned web developer may be able to gain something.
One of the important steps is integrating important and crucial keywords into your articles. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You don’t want to be simple or vague.
- You do not want to use the most common keywords alone, remember the competition.
- Be as specific as possible. For example: instead of “photography”, you would use something like “oklahoma photography”
- The more precise you can get the more likely you will get hits from your area of intended interest.
- Know who your target audience is and use keywords according to that.
These are just a few of the elements that go into optimizing. We are working on developing content for the website and would love to hear from you.
- How can we help you to continue improving?
- What resources would you like to see?
- What resources do you use that others may benefit from knowing about?
The more we all learn to communicate and share as a society, the greater our capacity for learning and improving.